Tricorne Planning will provide honest, impartial advice. Our service is responsive, ensuring that clients can quickly understand the chances of success and develop an effective strategy. Our appraisals will aim to be realistic and consider different options, so that the client is aware of any negative issues, or risks to the project and also whether there might be alternative possibilities that could be more beneficial, or offer a greater chance of success.
Tricorne Planning can also provide a wide range of evidence based reports or strategies in support of local authority or private sector proposals. Examples of previous reports undertaken by Richard Hattersley include:
- The Norfolk Local Flood Risk Management Strategy
- An Employment Land Assessment, to inform the Great Yarmouth Local Plan
- An Economic Assessment for Norfolk, 2010
- The Integrated Development Program (IDP) for Great Yarmouth
- Design and Access Statements